Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner Reviews
Update: April, 2017
You might not know that Rug Doctor has been in the cleaning industry for over 40 years already. This brand only has 3 carpet cleaning machines (portable, full-size and heavy-duties cleaners) and all of them are certified from CRI (Carpet Rug Institute*), rated as Gold for Best in cleaning performance. Among them, the Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner machine is a sweet-pot from this brand, balancing cleaning efficiency and price, which is comparable to Hoover Max Extract 77 Multi-surface pro carpet cleaner.
* CRI (Carpet and Rug institute is an independent organization that investigates on air-quality, carpet lifespan and particularly on cleaning machines such as vacuum, carpet cleaner and more. )
What make Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner a special machine
This carpet cleaner receives 4.4/5.0 rating from about 1000 buyers, so why this model attracts so many positive reviews from buyers?
First, because this Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner cleans the carpet with surprising results, comparable to any rental unit but it is smaller in size. Most of the users are amazed by seeing how much the dirt are extracted from their carpet.
Second, it cleans very fast and easy to use. You just only need one cleaning stroke to clean the carpet, and it will be cleaned deep down to the carpet foundation. Compared to others, which you have to clean 2-3 strokes on the same area, this will definitely save your time and cleaning labor.
Third, it is very convenient and easy to operate because it is a full assembled unit. You just open the box then it is ready to go.
Highlighting features of Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner
- The Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner has a better suction ability (>75% more, compared with leading upright carpet cleaner from the market). This means the carpet cleaner will remove much more water residue after rinsing. As a result, the carpet drying time will be boosted up.
- The machine is designed with 2 carpet-friendly wheels that won’t leave marks on the carpet when it moves over. Besides, there is a retractable handle so you can bring around easily. The collapsible handle will make the machine more compact when storage.
- Gold rating from CRI: this carpet cleaner receive a Gold rating from CRI, not many carpet cleaners on the market have ever had such highly-qualified certificate.
- A lot of tools for customization (stain tools, stair tools and autos tools). Other carpet cleaners does not have tools for auto-detailing but Rug Doctor include the autos tools into the package. This is a big benefit too.
- 2 water tanks which is very easy to lift up, to clean and to fill the water.
- Removable tool caddy
110.5cm x 31.7cm x 47.7cm
IPX 4 rated for outdoor use:
Mains Cable length:
Clean tank capacity:
Dirty Water Tank Capacity: 4.2 Litres
Cleaning Path: 30.5cm
Removable Tool Caddy: Yes
Quick release mains cable wrap: Yes
‘Easy lift out’ clean and dirty water tanks: Yes
‘Easy open’ clean and waste water tanks: Yes
Guarantee: 2 Years
Included: Rug Doctor Carpet Detergent bottle Trial 266ml size
a second thought
Pros and Cons of Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner
- Cleans exceptionally well
- Almost a one pass machine
- The roller brush is exceptional and powerful, no other machine can even get close
- The adjustable locking position handle is an ergonomic dream
- Easiest machine to fill an empty
- No assembly required
- Cord wrap and tool wrap are horribly designed (this is what cost my review 1 star)
- No water heater
Overal rating: 4.5/5.0
Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner is a full-size carpet cleaner from a a famous brand with over 40 years on cleaning industry. The Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner delivers outstanding deep cleaning results comparable with any rental machine. If you are looking for a high-end full-size carpet cleaner, this Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner will be one of the best choice.
You might like